ScriptCards is a
POWERFUL patient education tool for Pharmacists.
It is a Drug Information Management and Printing System (DIMPS) that takes a drug barcode as single input on a web app and prints evidence-based patient-facing information locally.
It is BLAZING fast and is powered by Proprietary Technology developed in Australia.
We did some Qualitative Research and came up with a list of pain points we wanted to address. We have listed most of them below.
- 1. Print the patient education material BUT without any clicks.
- 2. Waiting for the printer to warm up... NO WAY.
- 3. Passwordless Login. YES PLEASE!
- 4. The system and printing process should be as easy as falling off a log. OK.
- 5. Different pharmacists, different levels of workload and various levels of interaction with patients. NO PROBLEM! Every patient leaving the pharmacy gets the same evidence-based information in a printed form.
- 6. The printer should hold enough media, so we do not need to refill often. PERFECT. Time is money, remember!
- 7. The card should educate the patient regarding their medications. DEFINITELY. The information on the printed material should be a counselling tool and have information on all the points a pharmacist would be interested in while counselling a patient. It should be concise, evidence-based and referenced patient-facing content.
- 8. The card needs to survive a couple of washing machine cycles and still be legible. WHY NOT!
- 9.Able to print information about S2 and S3 products. AMAZING!
Printing a ScriptCard involves ONE step...
a simple scanning of a product barcode.